Sure you’ve certainly come across advertisements that offer “1,000,000 e-mail addresses for $29.99”. And these bulk mail companies can even offer you these names in a CD at your doorstep.
In no doubt, having 1,000,000 subscribers is the best point that could ever take place to any World Wide Web Marketer and often sounds too good to be true. But very often, it usually sounds too good to be true.
What lots of beginning marketers tend not to really know is that these bulk organizations harvest the electronic mail addresses making use of robots and other wares on the Net. That’s how the 1,000,000 email addresses come about, whatever the amount is.
Now, the really awful part is that in the case you purchase the so-called 1,000,000 names even at a low cost, not only is it a waste of money, you are risking being accused of spamming. It truly is no longer a surprise how you often receive spam mails on Viagra, OEM Software and things you tend not to even want inside your inbox.
That is so possible because of the 1,000,000 names no one knows you or even asks to be subscribed to your mailing list.
On top of that, not all 1,000,000 e mail addresses are definitely in use because a fraction of them can either be very own by the same owners (one owner can own a lot more than 1 email accounts) or are obsolete.
When you read such ads again, keep in mind that it is often a waste of money.
Most Popular Articles:
- 3 Ways to Promote Your Website for Traffic
- How to Write Relevant Content to Boost Website Traffic
- 5 Ways to Increase Your Website Traffic
- Producing More Website Activity via Ezines
- 4 Key Reasons to Improve Your Website SEO with Articles
Other Interesting Articles:
- Using Affiliate Marketing Strategy
- Successful SEO Comes Inexpensive
- Why Buying Bulk Mails Is Not Good For You?
- Why You Have to Convert Each Visitor into Subscriber
- Search Engines and Web Crawlers: How Do They Work?